Friday, September 7, 2012

Remember him?

The e-trade baby.   We all fell in love with this lil' guy.  Well, he's not so little anymore.  While getting my daily dose of complete trash -- I came across THIS LINK:  TMZ link to etrade baby

Enjoy!!!

Of course, then I also came across a video of Taylor Swift, who I admit....I'm starting to actually like.  No, I'm not going to admit that I just downloaded one of her new songs on to my iphone.  I can't admit that to people I don't know. 

So anyways, there was that great special featuring lots of stars raising money for cancer research.  Taylor Swift has a new song called "Ronan" that she sung.  Check out the link and have lots of tissues handy.  It's a tear-jerker.  Ronan was a 3-yr old who died of cancer and this song is heart-breaking.  LINK:  TAYLOR SWIFT'S RONAN VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment