Tuesday, October 20, 2015

She's Baaaaaccckkkkk!!!!!

Oh look who's back!!!!!!   That's right....the crazy one.  Mom of 2 little boys.  Wife.  Homemaker?
So where did I leave off?  Hmmmm...from the looks of the blog photo, it's been a while.  I'm pretty sure my oldest is now driving.  Ok ok....maybe it hasn't been THAT long, but it's been a while.

The latest in a nutshell is that I lost my corporate job last fall after being there for over 10 years.  And I'm pretty sure I did a "happy dance" on the way out, but they won't turn over the video.  Last year I got in "better" shape, started running and losing weight and finished my first half marathon in September of 2014.  Yeah, you read that right.

Of course, fast forward a year and a few pounds have found their way back and I lost my map to the gym....BUT I'll get back....within this decade...I'm pretty sure of it.  Life has certainly gotten crazy.  I used to think that I would get "so much more done" if I wasn't working and my stress level would be nothing---but wow, was I wrong!  Guess what??  While at work no one can mess up the house.  Home 24/7 and crap happens.

Anyways---glad to be back.  I'll be posting some new recipes, craft ideas, stories..the latest bargains and more!  Don't miss it.....  :)
#sheisback
#momisnuts
#whatswiththehashtags
#icantstop
#seriously



No comments:

Post a Comment